If you’re interested in a commission, here’s a little bit about how the process works.
Instead of paying me, you can pay the full price as a donation to the International Rescue Committee (be sure to include me as the gift recipient, so I know the donation went through–see step 7!)
1. First, go to the IRC website.
2. Click on the menu and select “How to Help.”
3. Click on “Rescue Gifts.”
4. Under Rescue Gifts, you can select one or more gifts, adding up to the full commission price. Add gifts to your cart.
5. Go to Checkout.
6. Enter Billing Information.
7. Fill out a card (you don’t need to write anything), and *be sure to include my email address as the recipient!!*
8. Submit donation.
That’s it 🙂 I’m happy to get started on a commission before receiving a donation card, as long as it comes before I send it off.
$150 for a 8×11 oil painting (1 figure)
$60 for a full page pencil or charcoal drawing (1 figure)
$30 for a quarter page drawing (1 figure)
If you want a different size or more than one figure, feel free to reach out!